If you would like more information on either our onsite or online program, please complete the form available HERE and mention which program you are interested in.
We are keeping lower student to teacher ratios than we normally do this year, so spaces for our programs are limited and placement will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to register to secure your child’s space in either our online or onsite program, please complete the form in the link above as soon as possible.
Our unique and proprietary online curriculum includes*:
- Instruction by an American Montessori Society certified teacher
- Live, interactive “Circle Time” to help foster social interactions (songs, finger play, movement, poems, stories)
- Levelled lessons* (Level 1 beginning, Level 2 intermediate, Level 3 advanced). Lessons in Math, Language, Science, Sensorial, Cultural and more
- Large group, small group and individual child lessons
- Programs will be implemented using an online school portal
- Homework review and assistance by teachers
- Video, email and/or phone conferencing and support as needed
- Spanish, Music and P.E. classes
- Activities, worksheets and web resources
- Ability to view or revisit the days’ pre-recorded sessions at your convenience
- We are also offering optional opportunities for children to visit the school on a limited basis in order to provide them with the ability to interact with their peers and teachers and in accordance with our heightened Health and Safety Guidelines.
*Note: Program features vary based on age