June 26, 2020
We are currently enrolling for our Summer and Fall semester and are pleased to offer an online learning option this year. The online program is being provided in an effort to provide all children an opportunity to learn and stay engaged and are confident that this program will help benefit your child’s academic, social and emotional development.
If you would like more information on either our onsite or online program, please complete the form available HERE and mention which program you are interested in.
We plan to keep even lower student to teacher ratios than we normally do this year, so spaces for our programs are limited and placement will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to register to secure your child’s space in either our online or onsite program, please complete the form in the link above as soon as possible.
Our unique and proprietary online curriculum includes*:
- Instruction by an American Montessori Society certified teacher
- Live, interactive “Circle Time” to help foster social interactions (songs, finger play, movement, poems, stories)
- Levelled lessons* (Level 1 beginning, Level 2 intermediate, Level 3 advanced). Lessons in Math, Language, Science, Sensorial, Cultural and more
- Large group, small group and individual child lessons
- Programs will be implemented using an online school portal
- Homework review and assistance by teachers
- Video, email and/or phone conferencing and support as needed
- Spanish, Music and P.E. classes
- Activities, worksheets and web resources
- Ability to view or revisit the days’ pre-recorded sessions at your convenience
- We are also considering offering an optional opportunity for children to visit the school on a limited basis in order to provide them with the ability to interact with their peers and teachers and in accordance with our heightened Health and Safety Guidelines.
More information will be coming soon, but we wanted to let you know of this offering so that you may plan ahead.
Sugar Creek Montessori School
*Note: Program features vary based on age